Revision as of 20:59, 9 April 2010 by Aqn (added fitments)
- General Wheel Info and Knowledge, (independent of make and model)
- Stock wheel bolt pattern is 5 x 112 mm (same as on Audi's). Bolt size is 15mm x 1.5 (M14 x 1.5): 15mm "major diameter", 1.5mm per thread).
- OEM GTI wheels: info (size, offset, tire size, weight, etc.) and pics
- Will 15" wheels fit MkV GTIs? [vwvortex]
- Claims that 16" wheel is the smallest that will fit over the MkV GTI's brakes:
- Running 235/40-17 tires on stock 17" wheels. [vwvortex]
- Pics of MkV GTI's with various wheels
- Pics of MkV GTI on 19" BBS LM [vwvortex], also here.
- Pics of MkV GTI with Neuspeed Sport springs and B7 RS4 18x8 wheels with Michelin PS2 [vwvortex], also here.
Various aftermarket wheel/tire fitments
- MkV GTI with 17" stock wheels and 245/45-17 [vwvortex]
- DriverGear Orca 17" wheel: 17x7, 5x112 mm, 54 mm ET, part number: 1K0 601 025K [vwvortex]
- SPORTEC 18X8.5 ET 42 mm[vwvortex]
- HP Evos, 18x8 ET 35mm[vwvortex]
- General Tire Info and Knowledge, (independent of make and model)
- Adding Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to an Audi A3 (plus info on doing the same to a MkV GTI). [vwvortex]