Revision as of 20:47, 20 December 2007 by Aqn (changed sort order key, trying to fix "Engine" category page)
- "Any chips with the switch to stock on the fly capability?"[vwvortex]
- See also: Dyno Results, Tests, Etc.
- Opinions: APR vs. Neuspeed[vwvortex]
- Info on the "flash counter" in the chip [vwvortex], counting the number of times the chip has been programmed.
- How to spot the difference between stock & REVO chip program using VAG-COM data logging [vwvortex]: "Stock ECU is requesting arround 11-12 psi where REVO is requesting 20-21 psi." Plus other info on aftermarket chip programs (APR etc.) getting wiped out by dealer's re-flashing of ECU.
- "Vortex Jetta GLI Dyno - Stock vs. APR 93 Octane"[vwvortex]
*Switching APR chip between stock and APR programs[vwvortex]
- "APR Chip Install Fee?"[vwvortex]
- Issue with APR chip [vwvortex]
- GIAC flash loader [vwvortex]
- Morego (Brackley, Northamptonshire, UK) chip, 252 bhp @ 5600 rpm, 269 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm
- Problem flashing (Revo) a 2006 Jetta GLI[vwvortex]